November 22nd, 24:00 Jerusalem time.
(20:00 EDT) (16:00 CDT) Please check time conversion to make sure.
I hope the time frame works for everyone..
The dolls searching for homes are:
1. Miss Dakota:
Miss Dakota is 14 inch long.
She has moveable arms. Her hair is natural mohair in a beautiful shade of brown.
Her wardrobe includes:
- A fully lined green checkered coat, adorned with pretty pink buttons,
- A short ruffled floral skirt in pink,
- White socks,
- Two pairs of ballet style crocheted shoes,
- A long tiered ruffled skirt in Tan
- A blouse
- A pink corduroy vest
- A beautiful lace scarf
- A long tiered ruffle dress in a warm shade of gray
As all Louie Louie Bebe dolls, Miss dakota is made with a lot of attention to detail. She is filled with clean, organic carded wool and a lot of love. Her body is a sun kissed shade of TWA. Her features were hand embridered, and (almost) every single atom of her being was hand made.
She will be listed at $450.
2. Miss Ivy
16 inch long . Blonde hair, blue eyes and full of, um, personality.
- A handknit white wool scarf
- A dotted gray ruffle dress
- Gray dotted pants
- A white ruffle skirts (red dots)
- White socks
- Crocheted ballet style shoes
- A long tiered ruffle skirt in tan
- A gray linen top
- A soft,handknit white pompon hat
Miss Ivy will be listed at $450 + Shipping
I will add more preview pics of Miss Ivy and a couple other dolls, later today.
If you have any questions, just shoot me a message via facebook or comment below.